French Language Trainers at RIA Classroom
- 8+ Years of French Language Projects
- Has worked away at various constant French Language situations
- Functioned as Top French Language Consultant in MNC's over the globe
- Prepared more than 100 students throughout the years
- Certified French Language industry proficient
- Solid Knowledge of French Language Theory and Practical's experience
French Language Course Content
Our French Language Course content is structured to cover all the modules with French Language. From basic to advance, we give French Language training in Bangalore in a manner that is easy to understand.
French Language Classes for First PUC
As you are quite new to language we teach you from the basics.
- Introduction to French language and culture
- Rules of pronunciation in French language.
- Different accents used in French language.
- Changing the noun from masculine to feminine and to plural
- Rules of conjugation for -er, -re and -ir verbs in different tenses
- Usage of pronouns like Pronom personnel, pronom Interrogative, pronom “en” et “Y”.
- rules to be followed for adjective.
- how to form adverb from adjective.
- Prepositions used for countries.
- C.O.I (complement d’object indirect) and C.O.D (complement d’object direct).
- Rules of passe compose
- Vocabullary on the basis of each lessons from Dossir One
- speaking = self introduction, greetings, making basic conversation, buying at a local market, asking for general
- information. To talk about your day to day life.
- We give emphasis to all Reading, speaking, Writing and listening.
French Languate Training for Second PUC
As you are preparing for Board Exam right practice from the beginning will help you to score more marks, which helps in aggregate marks.Quickstep trains you from the perspective of Board exams, by giving you periodical feedback on performance.
Before starting the second year syllabus, Quickstep will assess your knowledge and suggest to re-practice the First year grammar and we will guide you on that.
You will learn:
- How to use pronom relative.
- Pronom “en” and “Y” in different tenses.
- Placement of adjective in a sentence.
- Pronom COI et COD and placement of pronoms in a sentence.
- Usage of pronom “on” et pronom demonstratives.
- L’imparatif affirmative and L’imparatif negative.
- Imperfait et Future simple formation and its usage.
- Difference between passe compose et l’imperfait.
- Les articulateurs logiues.
- Le discours Indirect or discours rapport
- L’expression de la duree.
- Rules and regulation of drafting the mails.
- Writing letters explaining about your past experience, or inviting your closed one or friends for a celebration.
French Language Course Details for Prefessionals (General)A1 – Part 1 & Part 2
In this Course, student will be trained in
- Basic rules and regulation of French grammar.
- Pronunciation rules.
- Reading practice by applying different accents of French grammar.
- Practicing in forming the sentences.
- Listening and to understand the pronunciation in French.
- Speaking and practicing the French Pronunciation.
- By the end of this course student will be in a position to :
- Form the sentences.
- Read the provided information or content.
- Make the dialogue.
- Able to understand the basic conversation.
- A2 – Part 1 & Part 2In this level student will be trained in:
- Different levels of grammar: sentence formation in different tenses, using adjectives, adverbs. You will also
- learn to write letter/ mail.
- Many activities included to improve the reading without
- You will be trained in listening German native speaker conversation.
- By the end of this course student would be in a position to
- Form the sentences on their-own. Write letter / mail for formal & informal occasion.
- Read without pronunciation mistakes.
- Converse and make dialogue in formal & informal occasion.
- Able to understand the conversation or dialogue among native speaker’s.
- Also there is a huge demand for skilled Translator’s and Interpreter’s. Given new rush to learn international
- languages in Educational institutions one can expect a job with Education institutions with corporate salary.
Spoken French course for Businessmen & Traveler’s
We have a customized spoken French course for Businessmen & Traveler’s who frequently visit French speaking countries.You will be trained to speak in day to day conversation like asking information, replying to query in Airport/ metro station or Hotel.This will help you to travel on your own without depending on the interpreter’s. You will be trained in the importance of exchanging the greetings and making conversation in formal and informal way.
French Training for Students (Educational segment)
School syllabus: French language training (training provided as per the School syllabus- we are teaching all major international schools syllabus of ICSE/CBSE/others).
College syllabus: French language training (We are training students from all major colleges in Bangalore).
Best French Language Training institute in Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Trained over 2000 students
- Over a Decade of experience in Training industry
- Experienced and Certified trainers
- Practical and Theory training
- Flexible Batch timings