Join The Institute For PHP Training In Bangalore!
PHP/MYSQL Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by RIA classroom offers students an inventive approach to learn PHP/MYSQL in Bangalore. With experienced PHP/MYSQL proficient trainers and advanced lab Facilities to practice PHP/MYSQL, students can finish PHP/MYSQL training on continuous situation. Our PHP/MYSQL Training institute in Bangalore is appraised as one of the Best PHP/MYSQL Learning Center on Google.
Training system utilized for leading PHP/MYSQL course incorporates simplicity of understanding PHP/MYSQL ideas, most recent examples in PHP/MYSQL classes and constant viable presentation. This guarantees understudies settling on PHP/MYSQL training in Marathahalli, Bangalore get value for money. Our PHP/MYSQL course content is organized to cover all ideas under PHP/MYSQL Training.
Develop Your Skills in Web Designing with the Best MYSQL Training in Bangalore.
PHP / MYSQL Training Facilities
Coaching facilities for PHP / MYSQL Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore are best suited for Fresher’s as well as experienced professionals who are actively looking for upgrading skills in PHP / MYSQL. From PHP / MYSQL training consultation to PHP / MYSQL course completion we offer complete support to students. Regular reviews are conducted to ensure that PHP / MYSQL Training is being conducted in a structured manner and the students are able to understand all the PHP / MYSQL Training concepts.
PHP / MYSQL Training Batch Timings
We offer flexible batch timings for PHP / MYSQL Training in Bangalore. Students can choose to join our weekday batches for PHP / MYSQL course and IT professionals looking for PHP / MYSQL Training to advance in their career can join our Weekend classes based on their convenience. We also offer Fast Track Training for students who want to complete PHP / MYSQL course in detail in a short span.
PHP / MYSQL Course Content
Our PHP / MYSQL Course content is structured to cover all the modules within PHP / MYSQL. From basic to advance, we give PHP / MYSQL training in Bangalore in a manner that is easy to understand.
- WRITING PHP SCRIPTS
- Writing PHP scripts, learn about PHP code structure, how to write and execute a simple PHP script and to add comments within your code.
- VARIABLES AND DATA TYPES
- Learn about Variables, values and Data Types in PHP: boolean, integer, float, string, array, object, Resource, null.
- NUMBERS AND MATHEMATICAL 0PERATORS
- Introducing Numbers and mathematical 0perators, some PHP functions for more complex operations with numbers.
- PHP STRINGS
- Working with strings, using simple and double quotes, escaping quotes and other characters, concatenating strings, some functions for strings.
- Introducing Constants, syntax for defining constants, differences between variables and defined constants.
- SUPERGLOBAL $_SERVER ARRAY
- Get information such as headers, paths, and script locations by using elements from Superglobal $_SERVER Array.
- PHP ERROR HANDLING AND DEBUGGING
- PHP MySQL course – Error Handling, debugging and trigger errors and how to adjust the level of error reporting, handling exceptions.
- IF … ELSE CONDITIONALS, COMPARATIVE AND LOGICAL OPERATORS
- Make PHP script takes decisions with If, Else, Elseif conditional statements. Compare two values with Comparative and Logical operators. The ternary operator.
- USING HTML FORMS
- Using HTML Forms, PHP form handling, get data sent from form fields through GET and POST method, form validation.
- $_GET, $_POST AND $_REQUEST VARIABLES
- How to send data with get and post methods to a PHP script and access it with superglobal $_GET, $_POST and $_REQUEST variables.
- SWITCH … CASE …
- PHP MySQL course – Switch … Case … conditional statement, switch with break and default instructions.
- WHILE LOOPS
- Using While and Do Wile Loops. End the While loops with the break instruction. Syntax and examples.
- FOR AND FOREACH LOOPS
- Using for() and foreach() Loops. End the “For” loops with the break instruction. Syntax and examples.
- PHP ARRAYS
- Creating Numeric (indexed) Arrays and Associative arrays. Accessing, modifying and traversing array elements.
- MULTIDIMENSIONAL ARRAYS AND ARRAY FUNCTIONS
- Creating and working with multidimensional arrays, some array functions, traversing and sorting multidimensional array elements.
- PHP FUNCTIONS
- Creating and using your own functions with or without parameters, calling functions, the return statement, recursive functions.
- FUNCTIONS, VARIABLE SCOPE AND PASSING BY REFERENCE
- Variable scope and Functions. Using GLOBAL and STATIC variables, passing variables by Reference.
- INCLUDE AND REQUIRE
- Insert the content of external files into a PHP file with Include and Require functions, include_once, require_once.
- FILE HANDLING WITH FOPEN
- File Handling with fopen(), create new file, write and read text file content with fopen(), fwrite(), fread() and fgets() functions. Moving the internal pointer, rewind() and fseek().
- FILE UPLOAD
- This lesson shows how to upload files on the server, with PHP and an HTML form. Uploading files script.
- EXPLORING FOLDERS
- Exploring the Folder system, creating folders with PHP, reading a directory content. Get information about a file path
- HTML Forms
- Explain about html form properties and how it works
- Connect HTML forms with PHP
- Setting and accesing cookies with PHP, retrieve a Cookie value, deleting cookies.
- Setting and handling Session variables. Accessing and deleting session, destroy sessions. Store encrypted data in sessions.
- REGEXP – REGULAR EXPRESSIONS
- RegExp patterns – Regular Expressions. Examples with preg_match, preg_match_all, and preg_replace functions for string matching and string substituting operations.
- DATE AND TIME
- Date and Time functions, handle date and time information, UNIX timestamp, set and get time values.
- DATETIME AND DATETIMEZONE CLASSES
- Handle date and time information with PHP DateTime and DateTimeZone classes and objects, reset /change Timezone, get the difference between two dates.
- SENDING E-MAILS
- Sending E-mails, mail() function. Create a mail contact form script, validate e-mail address, filter input email data, and add the “From”, “Conten-Type” (utf-8), and “Reply-To” headers in the email.
- PHP MYSQL INTRODUCTION, DATA TYPES
- PHP MySQL Introduction, database structure, tables. MySQL naming rules, and column’s data types.
- PHP MYSQL – USING MYSQLI
- Using MySQLi object-oriented (MySQL Improved) to connect to MySQL server. Perform SQL queries to create a database and tables.
- PHP MYSQL – INSERT INTO
- Insert data in MySQL table with MySQLi object, INSERT INTO query. Get the auto ID from the last INSERT query with insert_id() method. Insert data from a form into a database.
- PHP MYSQL – SELECT, ORDER BY
- Retrieve and display data from a MySQL table, SELECT SQL command. Determine the number of records to return with the LIMIT option. Sort query results with ORDER BY clause (ASC and DESC).
- PHP MYSQL – WHERE AND LIKE
- Selecting specific data from a database with the WHERE clause and Conditionals. Check for string matching with LIKE and NOT LIKE terms.
- PHP MYSQL – UPDATE
- UPDATE query to edit / change existing records in MySQL table.
- PHP MYSQL – DELETE
- The DELETE statement, used to entirely remove records from a database table.
- MYSQL ALIASES AND FUNCTIONS
- Using MySQL Aliases and functions, text, numeric / mathematical, and date and time functions.
- SQL JOINS
- SQL VIEWS
- OOP – CLASSES AND OBJECTS
- OOP – CREATING CLASSES AND OBJECTS
- OOP (object-oriented programming), creating classes and objects. Setting properties and methods in a class, with public, private or protected attribute. Instantiate an object of a class.
- OOP – CONSTRUCTOR METHOD
- Creating classes with a Constructor Method, __construct(). Setting optional parameters in a constructor method.
- PHP OOP – ACCESSOR AND DESTRUCTOR METHODS
- How to use Accessor methods to set and get property values, defining Destructor methods. PHP functions for checking data type.
- OOP – CONSTANTS, STATIC PROPERTIES AND METHODS
- Defining and accessing class Constants, Static Properties and Static Methods.
- OOP – INHERITANCE, CLASS EXTENDS
- Inheritance, learn how to extend a class, create subclasses (child classes) that inherit all of the public and protected methods from a parent class. Overriding methods.
- OOP – FINAL CLASSES AND METHODS
- OOP – Final Classes and Methods, how to create a class that cannot be extended, and methods that cannot be overridden.
- OOP – ABSTRACT CLASSES
- Creating Abstract classes and methods, extends an abstract class.
- PHP OOP – INTERFACES
- Interface, a special class used like a template for classes, defines the methods required in a group of similar classes.
- FUNCTIONS WITH OBJECT AND ARRAY ARGUMENTS
- How to set functions to accept only certain data type for its parameters, Object and Array arguments.
PHP – XML
- XML DOCUMENTS
- XML Documents, a brief introduction of initiation, the syntax and structure of an XML document. XML and DTD (Document Type Definition)
- PHP XML DOM
- Creating XML documents with PHP XML DOM (Document Object Model), DomDocument object, read and modify data in XML documents
- SIMPLE XML
- PHP MySQL course – Using the SimpleXML functions to read and modify XML content
- PHP – SAMPLE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Explains how to develop a web based application
- MVC – OVERVIEW
- MVC architecture and its components
Best PHP / MYSQL Training institute in Bangalore
- Trained over 2000 students
- Over a Decade of experience in Training industry
- Experienced and Certified trainers
- Practical and Theory training
- Flexible Batch timings