Get The Best Professional Selenium Training In Bangalore!
Selenium Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore by RIAclassroom offers students a creative approach to learn Selenium in Bangalore. With experienced Selenium proficient trainers and propelled lab Facilities to practice Selenium, students can finish Selenium training on continuous situation. Our Selenium Training institute in Bangalore is appraised as one of the Best Selenium Learning Centre on Google.
Training strategy utilized for directing Selenium course incorporates simplicity of understanding Selenium ideas, most recent cases in Selenium classes and continuous reasonable introduction. This guarantees understudies selecting Selenium training in Marathahalli, Bangalore get value for money. Our Selenium course content is organized to cover all ideas under Selenium Training
Join Our Selenium Course in Bangalore & Learn From the Best Faculties.
Our Selenium Course content is structured to cover all the modules within Selenium. From basic to advance, we give Selenium training in Bangalore in a manner that is easy to understand.
Below Is The Detailed Course Content For Selenium Training
- What is automation testing?
- Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium Variants
- Supported Platforms (Browsers, Programming Languages, Operating Systems)
- How Selenium Works?
- Comparison between Selenium and QTP
- Setting up Selenium IDE
- IDE in detail – Features and Components
- Test Suites
- Record and Playback in IDE
- Editing Scripts in Selenium IDE
- Running a Test Script
- Selenium Commands
- Adding Verification Points
- Script Examples
- Advanced IDE – Java Script, UI Elements, and User-Extensions.
Common Selenium Commands in Detail
- Open and Click Commands
- Verification Commands
- Locator Elements
- Wait Commands
- Storing Variables and Store Commands
Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Description and How Selenium RC works
- Selenium RC Installation
- Selenium RC Server
- Choosing RC Programming Language
- Exporting IDE test to RC script
- RC Architecture
- Writing a Test Script in RC
Java Concepts for Selenium
- Overview of Object Oriented Concepts
- Classes, Objects, and methods
- Data Types, Access Modifiers
- Interfaces, Inheritance, Static Methods
- Looping and Conditions
- Exception Handling
- Collection Library – List, Hash Map, Hash Table
- Reading Excel/CSV files in core java
- Database Validation
Frameworks with Selenium – Junit, TestNG
- Supported Automation Frameworks
- Setting up Eclipse
- JUnit Vs TestNG
- Executing Selenium Scripts using JUnit and Test NG
- Sequential and Parallel Execution
- Storing Results
Selenium 2.0 (Web Driver)
- Why Webdriver?
- How Webdriver works?
- Difference between Selenium RC and Webdriver
- Setting up webdriver
- Creating scripts using Webdriver
- Playing with UI objects using Webdriver
- Cross browser testing using Webdriver
- Advanced WebDriver – Multiple browsers, Browser profiles, Screenshots etc.
- Using Page Objects in WebDriver
Page Objects Advanced:
- Exception Handling in Selenium
- Using Property files in Selenium
- Establish Database connections and execute SQL queries
- Data Driven testing using Selenium
Setting up Selenium Grid as collection of RC servers
- Modular Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
Best Selenium Training institute in Bangalore
- Trained over 2000 students
- Over a Decade of experience in Training industry
- Experienced and Certified trainers
- Practical and Theory training
- Flexible Batch timings